Ask a Librarian

 Find what you need in our searchable FAQ

Do you issue library cards to Berkshire County residents?

1069 views   |   Last updated on Mar 18, 2020    borrowing books library card


The MCLA Freel Library only issues library cards to students, staff, and faculty of MCLA. If you are a resident of North Adams or contiguous towns you may be able to get a community borrowing card, please check at the desk.

Berkshire County residents may also borrow books from our library by using their public library card to access the Commonwealth Catalog (ComCat).